If you represent home buyers, congratulations! Your life is getting a little easier these days. If you represent sellers, saddle up! Higher interest rates, more plentiful inventory –and buyers actually asking for inspections (!) — now mean it’s even more important than ever for your listings to look fabulous.
It’s all about product differentiation in this changing market. Here is why my home staging expertise should be an essential part of your strategy:
- Almost 70% of buyers’ agents say their buyers expect houses to look like “the ones on HGTV.” (NAR 2021 membership home staging survey)
- If your listing isn’t staged, another comp in the area likely is (and if StagingCraft has done it, it’s going to look goooood!). You don’t want your property to be compared unfavorably to competitive listings.
- When you provide a one-time home staging consultation with me, the house’s rooms will look bigger, brighter and more up-to-date.
- When I stage your vacant listing, the house’s flaws are hidden, the high points are emphasized, and buyers will immediately connect emotionally to it.
- When your listings are properly prepared and staged, you further cement your reputation as a Realtor who always presents GREAT-looking houses!
I’m here to serve you and to help you sell your listings quickly and for top dollar. Please see the attached digital brochure for more information about StagingCraft and how we help Realtors in Bucks and Montgomery counties and the surrounding areas.