Let’s discuss how I can team with you to serve your clients and help bring in profits for them and higher commissions for you!
Why should Realtors® recommend home staging to home sellers?
The answer is simple:
STAGED HOMES SELL FASTER AND FOR MORE MONEY.
The easiest houses to sell are those that buyers easily imagine themselves in. Staging helps Realtors® by showcasing a home’s size, light and living spaces to maximum effect. In a recent HomeGain survey 2,000 Realtors® estimated that a staged home provides a return on investment of more than 300 percent!
Additional eye-opening stats on the benefits of home staging:
- More than 60% of home buyers will pay more money for a move-in-ready house (Maritz Research poll, 2005-06)
- More than 70% of the elements that sell a house are things a seller can influence—everything buyers see, hear, touch and smell.
- More than 80% of buyers say storage space is important, and I excel in helping your sellers maximize that storage space.
Why Work with StagingCraft?
- I’m an accredited expert in home staging…
- I’m bonded and insured…
- I’m responsive to the needs and wants of my clients…
- I know how to help you and your sellers make these elements shine…
- I LOVE what I do, and it shows in my work.
My expertise is your competitive advantage in a competitive market!
Call me TODAY to discuss how I can team with you to serve your clients and help bring in profits for them and higher commissions for you!
I look forward to working with you and your sellers to declutter, depersonalize, organize, and open up and brighten spaces.
Need more information?
Click the button below to view my Before & After gallery.
Sign up for my email list & receive my TipSheet for FREE!
Staging Magic Blog
What grosses you out when you view a property that’s for sale? Is it personal-care items? A weird smell in a listing? If it bothers you, it’s surely going to bother potential buyers. How can you diplomatically advise your new listing clients on things that will turn...
When I was in college (during the Pleistocene era), an art major friend had a show off-campus, and I was thrilled that so many of his works had sold on opening night. I asked George what his secret was. His answer has stuck with me: “Blue soothes, but red sells.”...
Home staging is a science that creates spaces that look bright and spacious and that help homebuyers envision how to live in a house. I LOVE talking about home staging. In this video Super Realtor Matt Harnick interviews me...