Let’s discuss how I can team with you to serve your clients and help bring in profits for them and higher commissions for you!
Why should Realtors® recommend home staging to home sellers?
The answer is simple:
STAGED HOMES SELL FASTER AND FOR MORE MONEY.
The easiest houses to sell are those that buyers easily imagine themselves in. Staging helps Realtors® by showcasing a home’s size, light and living spaces to maximum effect. In a recent HomeGain survey 2,000 Realtors® estimated that a staged home provides a return on investment of more than 300 percent!
Additional eye-opening stats on the benefits of home staging:
- More than 60% of home buyers will pay more money for a move-in-ready house (Maritz Research poll, 2005-06)
- More than 70% of the elements that sell a house are things a seller can influence—everything buyers see, hear, touch and smell.
- More than 80% of buyers say storage space is important, and I excel in helping your sellers maximize that storage space.
Why Work with StagingCraft?
- I’m an accredited expert in home staging…
- I’m bonded and insured…
- I’m responsive to the needs and wants of my clients…
- I know how to help you and your sellers make these elements shine…
- I LOVE what I do, and it shows in my work.
My expertise is your competitive advantage in a competitive market!
Call me TODAY to discuss how I can team with you to serve your clients and help bring in profits for them and higher commissions for you!
I look forward to working with you and your sellers to declutter, depersonalize, organize, and open up and brighten spaces.
Need more information?
Click the button below to view my Before & After gallery.
Sign up for my email list & receive my TipSheet for FREE!
Staging Magic Blog
Home staging creates a living space buyers will crave. If you want to sell your house, you have to make every room appeal to buyers. The most important room is the room where your family spends most of your time: the real “living room”—or family room, as some of us...
Two questions for you: In this hot market, how often do you recommend home staging? Do you and your sellers have the same definition of staging? Guess what? The “wall-color-and-fluffy-pillows” part is only the final step. True home staging is doing anything and...
If you want to sell your house, you have to make every room look appealing to buyers. The most important room is the room where your family spends most of your time: the real “living room”—or family room, as some of us call it (the kitchen and master bedroom are the...